Saturday, May 25, 2013

Upping the ante by adding variety and quantity

Today was a blast for sure. Did 5 miles uphill mountain bike ride, including some steep terrain, and then later on did a workout from the Asylum Vol.2. It was the X trainer video, and Shaun kicked my butt. But somehow, as hard as it was, I felt the need for more, and went to do the warm up from the Asylum Vol. 1 strength video.

I upped the protein intake for today, and am now going over the decision of whether or not to eat a piece of cake. These workouts plus the ride have really worn me down. The feeling of being fatigue is becoming increasingly apparent.

Anyway... What I wanted to share today was that plyo workouts are becoming increasingly addictive, and what was notoriously hard before is now becoming easier by the day. They add explosiveness which is hard to match, and this added to my overall addiction to the leg workouts. Did power legs from the Asylum Vol. 2 two days before, and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment